TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology travels to Mount St. Joseph for an HCAC matchup on Wednesday night.
RHIT NEWS & NOTES:
* Rose-Hulman had its seven-match winning streak snapped in Saturday's loss at No. 21 Transylvania.
* Rose-Hulman is currently second in the HCAC at 4-1 in league play.
* Rose-Hulman has HCAC victories over Manchester, Franklin, Defiance and Anderson so far this fall.
* Katryna Dahlberg earned three consecutive HCAC Player of the Week Awards earlier this season.
* Dahlberg leads the HCAC with 6.35 digs per set and 584 total digs this season.
* Dahlberg is ranked in the NCAA Division III top 10 in total digs and digs per set this season.
* Katie Orbeta ranks 3rd in school history with 2,681 assists.
* Elizabeth Canon leads the team with 247 kills. Riley Woodruff (184), Orbeta (154), and Maria Bruner (110) are also over the 100-kill mark.
* Orbeta has a team-high 522 assists, and Eryn Castaneda has added 345 assists. Castaneda has 44 service aces, with Orbeta just behind at 43.
* Bruner leads the team with 70 blocks, and Woodruff has added 66.
MEET THE OPPOSITION:
* Mount St. Joseph is 12-10 overall and 1-4 in league play.
* The Lions picked up an HCAC win over Earlham earlier this fall.
* Brooke Aselage leads the team with 313 kills, and Sam Buschur has a team-high 712 assists.