TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology returns to action at the Oberlin University Invitational on Saturday morning.
* Site: Oberlin College - Oberlin, Ohio
* The Distance: 6K
* Race time: 10:30 AM CT
RHIT NEWS & NOTES:
* Rose-Hulman won the Millikin Invitational and came home third at the Indiana State John McNichols Invitational to open the 2018 season.
* Mary Petersen has run the 5th fastest 5-kilometer time in Rose-Hulman history (19:25) and the 4th-best 6-kilometer time at RHIT (22:37) so far this year.
* Kally Morozin has placed second among Fightin' Engineers runners in both races this season. She ran a time of 20:53 for 5K at Indiana State and 23:14 for 6K at Millikin.
* Kaia Johnson, Rachel Shubella and Sarozjani Hunter have been in the Fightin' Engineer top five runners in both races so far this season.
* The Engineers won their first HCAC title in women's cross country in 2017.