TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology will compete at the 2018 NCAA Great Lakes Regional Invitational on Saturday, 11/10 at 11 am in Shelbyville, Ind.
* Blue River Memorial Park - Shelbyville, Ind.
* 11 am start time - 6K race
* COURSE MAP
ROSE-HULMAN NEWS & NOTES:
* Rose-Hulman comes off a third place finish as a team in the HCAC Championship on the Shelbyville course.
* Mary Petersen & Kally Morozin finished in the top 5 individually to earn 1st team ALL-HCAC.
* Petersen came home third and Morozin was fifth at the recent HCAC championships.
* Petersen has been chosen HCAC Runner of the Week this season and has the third-best 6K time in program history.
* Rose-Hulman won the Millikin Invitational earlier this season and has placed 3rd at Indiana State and 11th at Oberlin in 2018.