Terre Haute, Ind. -- Due to recent weather issues, Rose-Hulman will now travel to Transylvania on Thursday for a 4 pm doubleheader. The Manchester twinbill, originally scheduled for Wednesday, will now take place Friday April 26 with games at 5:30 and 7:30 p.m.
Rose-Hulman (6-18, 2-8 HCAC) News & Notes:
* Rose-Hulman hosts Manchester to complete the 2019 home schedule on Wednesday.
* The Fightin' Engineers will travel to Transylvania on Thursday and Anderson on Saturday to complete the 2019 season.
* Angela Boulboulle leads the offense with a .328 batting average and three doubles.
* Hannah Bach is also over the .300 mark at .316 with three doubles and one home run.
* Christina Gray is hitting .281 with one double and one home run.
* Emily Struble hit a home run and a double, along with getting the pitching victory, in game two of Monday's twinbill with Bluffton.
The Opposition: Transylvania
* Transylvania stands 18-10 overall and 8-2 in HCAC play entering Thursday's doubleheader.
* The Pioneers have won six consecutive games entering Thursday's matchups.